Law Office of Ruben E. Socarras, P.A. handles complex commercial litigation, business law, and other general business legal matters for clients of all sizes in a variety of industries.
The firm’s commercial litigation practice encompasses representing small and large corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, professionals, entrepreneurs, condominium/homeowners’ associations, employers, employees and individuals to assess their options and make informed decisions to achieve their objectives. When litigation is unavoidable, this includes aggressively prosecuting and defending claims in state and federal courts throughout Florida, including, within the South Florida tri-county area. We understand that when clients contact us needing assistance with whatever business related issue or dispute, their concern is getting the problem resolved appropriately and efficiently so they can return to their business without as much interference or distractions as possible.
In addition to helping clients in their litigation matters, Law Office of Ruben E. Socarras, P.A. also dedicates a substantial part of the practice to advising businesses with their daily business/legal concerns. A large part of our practice consists of advising clients on to how to decrease the risk of litigation and in preparing and negotiating a variety of agreements and documents so that should a dispute arise, our clients are prepared and protected. We take pride in this preventative approach, which helps our clients minimize, or even avoid, litigation and the substantial costs associated with it.
Law Office of Ruben E. Socarras, P.A. most commonly handles the following types of Commercial Litigation and Business Law issues:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, including Arbitration and Mediation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Business Formation
- Business Torts
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Contract Negotiation, Formation, and Disputes
- Condominium and Homeowners’ Associations
- Debtor/Creditor Disputes
- Dissolution of Business
- Employment Disputes, including Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation and Confidentiality Agreements
- Evaluation and Risk Assessment
- Insurance Coverage
- Indemnification and Breach of Contract
- Intellectual Property disputes
- Internet Affiliate Marketing Representation
- Landlord/Tenant, Commercial and Residential
- Libel, Slander and Defamation of Character
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) Member Disputes
- Partnership Disputes
- Professional Malpractice
- Real Estate Litigation
- Secured Transactions
- Shareholder Disputes and Derivative Actions
- Temporary and Permanent Injunctions
- Trade Secrets
- Unfair Competition
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices
For more information about the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Business Law practice, please contact us. We welcome your inquires.